I've been working on a NEW Pattern for you...I have called it "Matilda & Lil"
Matilda is a wool felt bunny~ She is about 24" tall...sitting, she is 18" tall from her seat. I wanted to make her a nice size, without being too large.
Matilda's facial features are hand stitched and her ears are wired. I made Lil from sparse mohair and I gave Matilda slightly exaggerated feet with hand stitched toes.
I have dressed Matilda in Antique clothes...You know, I wanted to make her clothes, but the old clothes are so much more charming to me.
This leads me to my questions...I want to serve my pattern people as best I can, so I would TRULY appreciate your input.
1. Do you mind that some of my figures in my patterns are dressed in antique clothing, or would you rather a pattern for the clothes?
2. Would you like me to carry the fabrics that I use in the patterns (including mohair) on my website, or do you prefer to find your own?
3. Are you finding my patterns user friendly?
4. Do you have trouble finding the materials and supplies that I use in my patterns, and if so, which supplies?
5. Are there any patterns, in specific, that you would like to see me create for you?
Thanks for your input! It will help me serve you better.
This pattern should be up for sale here on my website and in my ebay store by the weekend. And this finished piece will be for sale at www.theprimitivegathering.com
on the 1st of April. If you are not familiar with this website, it is a site where many different artists display new work on the 1st and 15th of each month...take a look!
Have a great day!